I live between three worlds. English, German, Spanish. Or technical, social and personal. Or my girlfriend, my daugther and myself.
It's not an easy task to keep focused when you are passionate about lots of stuff, so my way is to keep calm whatever happens and enjoy the trip of life anytime.
- Birth in Spain, Europe. City move a couple of times.
- Arrival into the University to become a Telecommunications Engineer.
- Half a year in Aberdeen, Scotland. Learning practices in northern Spain.
- Qualify as High School teacher. Go living in a community. Pilgrimage.
- Startup a Fair Trade Shop in a small touristic village. Learn about Social Economy.
- Leave the shop. Follow some German girl. Teach her things. Learn others. Marry her. Follow her again.
- Arrival in Leipzig, Germany. Apply to learn the local language.
- Fall in love with Rails and Ruby. Get onto Linux.
- Job at the School of Telecommunications from the Deutsche Telekomm.
- First paid job as Rails developer. Become father! Love my mini-me girl.
- Start up udeci.de, a social network and platform for polls and discussions. Scramble family with work. Fail miserably.
- Create yet another local currency in Leipzig.
- Divorce. Work first for a medical startup, focus on Rails and JS. Work for, finally!, an agile software company on Angular, Ember and more Rails. Long live microservices.